Followers

Thursday, December 31, 2009

...FaLL in LoVe...

dis my first entry for da new semeter...wahh...juz 2 semester to left b4 im graduate..can't wait it...today is my first day dat i meet my supervisor PSM1..so excited r...dat u know??my supervisor have the Prof. Madya Dr. at front of his name..from the his name, i know dat dis person have more knowledge.and maybe his want more expectations frm me right...ahh juz forget it...

today, i have given 13 title by my supervisor. and i must choose 1 from it..all the project, is in major mechatronic and robotic...i'm start dizzy to thinking bout it...what must i do.....can i do it???i hope i can do well...



nota kaki :: sori if my grammar too bad..try my best to improve my english...

1 comment:

azah hj zainal said...

yeay!!!
be cnfident..broken pun xpe, but must be cnfdent!at least, we tryin' it..

ignore wht pple wnna say, juz keep hrdwork..