Followers

A Walk to Remember

I just want to share ones of my favorite quotations from my favorite movie 'A Walk To Remember'.

"
Jamie: You don't know the first thing about being someone's friend.

Landon: I don't want to just be your friend.

Jamie: You don't know what you want.
Landon: Neither do you. Maybe you're just too scared that someone might actually want to be with you.
Jamie: And why would that scare me?
Landon: Because then you wouldn't be able to hide behind your books, or your frickin' telescope, or yor faith. No, no, you know the real reason why you're scared? It's cause you wanna be with me too
"


my book collection

i'm really sure that all of you already watched this movie or read this book. i'm one from them. very touching and cool. Thats call eternal love. Make sure before u read or watch this movie, please standby with tissue behind u..ha3...i'm cry and cry when watching this movie...and its different when read this book, it make me really on London and Jamie shoes.

No comments: